Terisa Tribble, 127
Realize deeply that the present moment
is all you ever have.
Make the NOW
the primary focus
of your life.
7 Cardinal Rules For Life
- Make peace with your past.
So, it won’t disturb your present.
- What other people think of you
is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything.
Give it time.
- No one is in charge of your happiness.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them.
You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much.
It’s alright to not know the answers.
They will come to you when you least expect it.
You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Wherever you are be there totally.
If you find your here and now intolerable
and it makes you unhappy, you have three options:
remove yourself from the situation,
or accept it totally.
Share your thoughts